We are delighted to announce that The Honorable Charles Mok (莫乃光) and Dennis Kwok (郭榮鏗) will be coming from Hong Kong to speak at our conference next month. We are in the process of confirming one more speaker from Hong Kong.
We are also excited about our wonderful lineup of panelists, comprising of economists, sociologists, political scientists, designers, urban planners, legal experts, and more!
- Martin Flaherty (Leitner Family Professor and Co-Director of the Leitner Center for International Law and Justice at the Fordham Law School)
- Evelyn Hu-DeHart (Professor of History, Ethnic Studies, and American Studies at Brown University)
- Ho-Fung Hung (Associate Professor of Sociology at Johns Hopkins University)
- Huei-Ying Kuo (Senior Lecturer and Assistant Research Scientist in Sociology at Johns Hopkins University)
- Janny Leung (Visiting Scholar at the Harvard-Yenching Institute, Associate Professor of English at the University of Hong Kong)
- Sarah Y. T. Mak (Lecturer at UC Santa Cruz in Political Science)
- Michael F. Martin (Former Assistant Chief Economist for the Hong Kong Trade Development Council, Specialist in Asian Affairs for the Congressional Research Service)
- Rebecca Nedostup (Associate Professor in History at Brown University)
- David A. Rezvani (Lecturer and Visiting Research Assistant Professor in Government at Dartmouth College)
- Edward Steinfeld (Dean’s Professor of China Studies, Professor of Political Science, Director of the China Initiative at the Watson Institute for International Studies at Brown University)
- Michael Suen (Interactive producer, designer, and writer)
- Margaret Y. K. Woo (Professor of Law, Distinguished Professor of Public Policy, Director of the Program on Human Rights and the Global Economy at the Northeastern University School of Law)
- Weiping Wu (Professor and Chair of Urban and Environmental Policy and Planning at Tufts University)
- David Wyss (Former Chief Economist of Standard & Poor)