Panel #1: Governance in the City After a Decade of Protest
- Chapter Four of Everyday Imaginings Under The Lion Rock: An Analysis of Identity Formation In Hong Kong by Sarah Y. T. Mak completed in March 2013
Panel #2: Hong Kong in the Context of Greater China
- The Chinese City by Weiping Wu and Piper Gaubatz published in 2012
- Playing Our Game: Why China's Rise Doesn't Threaten the West by Edward S. Steinfeld published in 2010
Panel #3: Envisioning Reform within "One Country, Two Systems"
- “Dead Autonomy, a Thousand Cuts, or Partial Independence? The Autonomous Status of Hong Kong” by David A. Rezvani in Journal of Contemporary Asia, Vol. 42, No. 1 (2012), pp. 93-12
- "Hong Kong Fifteen Years After the Handover: One Country, Which Direction?" by Martin Flaherty in Columbia Journal of Transnational Law published on March 11, 2013